Martha Pizzarello, M.D.
Center for Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Graduated Summa cum laude from Boston College Honors Program with BA in English
- Graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Completed residency in Ob/Gyn at Tufts Medical Center in Boston-
- Was on staff at Mass General Hospital for several years before coming to Women and Infants Hosptital triage for few more years while kids were babies
- Has won awards for teaching excellence from Brown Medical School and Tufts Medical School students
- Is happy to join Center for Ob/gyn
- My interests included general ob care, colposcopy, vulvar problems, bleeding problems, and cosmetics
- Likes to spend free time running on the East Side, cooking with my husband, and playing in parks with my 2 children.